Sunday, May 3, 2009

And I'm Back!

I'm back after almost 9 months! Maybe its boredom or maybe its because i have a lot happening in my life. Well either ways, it feels good to be ranting to you blogger.
You must agree that there is some amount of pleasure in venting to a source that does not speak back. (Forget the comments column!)

A few updates :

I am done with the semester (Actually, its been about 2 weeks or so already :P).
I am flying off to Mumbai on May 10th for an internship
I am in the process of moving out from PGP and its a chore!
Swine flu's hit the world (Finally, the Wilburs of the world strike back at mankind)
Chrysler files for bankruptcy (hey i guess i need to do some justice to my finance concentration)
Pink's apparently bisexual (some entertainment news to jazz things up)

So now i shall go make myself a nice cuppa tea and catch you later blogger?




2 comments:

Nabeel K said...

9 months is a weird time period known to be auspicious for just one thing.

Why are you writing to blogger? Blogger is just the interface manager bringing your content to your readers. Please address them directly.

Love all your updates and wish you an amazing time in Mumbai. Hope you learn loads.

Swine flu is just hype. It's totally harmless. The world domination conspirators just want every person on this planet (especially the developed world) to constantly live in fear. That's all.

This Chrysler dude is the same as the group with DaimlerChrysler fame? Aww shucks man. I think it should merge with Fiat.

I always knew Pink was bisexual. I had a feeling - probably because of how she dresses up. But then, if you listen to the media it tries to put the 'lesbian' suspicion on every 'hot' celebrity. It's obviously good for publicity. Creates hype. They did it with Britney when she was on the cover of some lame magazine topless in a pool with her assistant.

Is that massala tea that you must've had by now already? I want. Akele akele not nice.

Nabeel K said...

PS. Welcome back! Please continue writing.