Monday, March 22, 2010

Hello i am back!

I am back to blogging after MONTHS! I think i have come to appreciate writing/typing after realizing that it is a way easier medium to express all these random thoughts, views, opinions, ideas, etc that have been floating around in my head off late.

Blogger just underlined my "realising" and i changed it to "realizing". The whole american vs british spelling has gotten me very very confused. Having grown up under the watchful eyes of the Singapore education system, I have always followed the british spelling. However, with the influx of amercian television,shows, not to mention MS word, it has certainly created a confusion. Not that it really matters what i follow.

ok so this was just supposed to be a hello i'm back sort of an entry so i shall not ramble too long.


No comments: