Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Usual Before Exam Post

Its that time of the year again, when you feel like pulling out every strand of your hair, when coffee is a substitute for food, when you frantically attempt to organise your notes and find out you have not printed out half the lecture notes,tutorials are mostly undone and you're swearing at yourself for that, when everything seems so hazy and it feels like you learnt nothing the entire semester, etc etc

So, the E time is usually a period of
regrets for me. Regret at not having done much practically the entire semester, Regret at not keeping up with those stupid New Year resolutions( I will do all my tutorials, i will start studying right from the beginning, yada yada yada.. does that sounds familiar or what), Regret that i do not have a single chromosome of genius-ness in me and many others.

But, there is no point regretting. You cant live your life with regrets, right. So, the nerd me, faithfully, attempts to organise my messy life (a.k.a table), makes a timetable ( and furiously attempts to follow it ), gets all my stuff ready, and sits with a cup of coffee to
MUG (a.k.a study)

Then, the Es come ( and you stare at the paper and are like "what the F***) and they go!

Then the cycle repeats the following semester.

No comments: