Sunday, April 6, 2008

Inauguration

Well, apparently its time that i started a blog.

So that got me thinking, what should i blog about?

You know how at the start of modules (ok this is just the beginning of my uni talk), or conferences, or talks, meetings etc etc, they always set a clear agenda of what is to be expected, what is not to be expected.

Well, i though i would set clear expectations about my blog so as to filter readers (per se) or to put it in a nicer way, not waste their time if they come to my blog expecting something but not getting what they want.

1) : Do not expect me to talk about my personal life, my problems, the issues i'm facing, my hopes and fears, my deepest darkest secrets and fantasies because how i feel about talking about these issues on the World Wide Web is like how some people feel about PDA(public display of affection).

2) : Do not expect all posts to make sense. They may not.

3) : There is no point 3.

So, what am i going to write about? Its mostly going to be random. It could be about anything from the pains of having a messy bed to global warming. There might be occasional bimbo moments where i go on and on about a cute guy or an awesome dress i saw but whats the point of being a girl if you dont have your bimbo moments.

Ok, i think i have better things to do.

2 comments:

Nabeel K said...

I love the inauguration. Very to-the-point and honest. See, a blog is the virtual manifestation of who you are and I can see that in your first post. I hope to see more going on here and good luck for your blogging journey. =D

Anonymous said...

hahahaha vasu this has been entertaining. what has the studying done to you.. it's actually made you funny! ahahahah. i love it! - the big sister.